The CR-10S offers a LCD screen and a SD card reader for a simpler user interface. This 3D printer is compatible with Cura, simplify3D and Repetier Host software.
The nozzle diameter default size is 0.4 mm on the CR-10S and Creality offers an extra 0.3 mm diameter nozzle for free.
Note: This 3D Printer is semi-assembled ,all you need is just putting the frame together and connect some wires, no soldering required.
So in about 30 - 60 min you will be printing.
New Creality CR-10S Highlights
- Filament Monitor: There is a filament sensor attached to the extruder, once there is lack of filament, it will alarm and stop, then it will continue to print until reload new filament.
- Dual Z Rod Screws & Motors: It is different from standard 300X300X400mm CR-10, there are two Z axis screw rods and motors on this printer, it has much more stable performance.Dual Lead Screw design will stabilize the printer on larger, tall prints
- Super printing size with competitive price
- High printing accuracy can meet the industrial needs.
- Patent technology for XYZ aluminum V-slot bearing + precision roller with high positioning accuracy to make it run smoothly and get higher quality product.
- Simple design, easy to make, to avoid the cumbersome installation.
- Industrial-grade PCB can continuously print for about 200 hours (under ideal conditions), with matures printing technology and stable performance.
- Patent MK10 nozzle extrusion structure can print more printing material without block.
- Electronic control host was separated from the printing body, in order to meet the needs of refitting printing size to various specifications according your imagination
- CR-10S has now Dual Z Lead upgraded screw kits to ensure the perfection and stability in printing leads to higher precision results.
|Printing type||FDM (Fused deposition modeling)|
|Body structure||Patent technology V-Slot aluminum bearing|
|Nozzle diameter||Default 0.4mm, can be changed to 0.3mm|
|Print speed||≤200mm / s, normal printing speed: 30 - 100mm / s|
|Each accuracy||0.05-0.4mm (adjustable)|
|Power supply||Input 110-220V switchable, output 24V|
|Operating page||Chinese / English|
|Extruder temperature:||Up to 250°C|
|Heat Bed:||Yes, 3mm thickness aluminium heat bed|
10-30°C, humidity 20-50%
|Materials||PLA, ABS(small prints only), and similar materials.|
|Software supporting||PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design software, etc.|
|Format||STL, OBJ, G-Code, JPG|
|Printing method||SD card(off-line), contact to the PC(on-line)|
|Operating system||Linux, Windows, OSX|
|Operating software||CURA, Repetier-Host, simplify 3D|
|Machine size||490*600*615 mm|
|Package size||540*640*310 mm|
|Machine net weight||10.3kg|