|PRINTING TECHNOLOGY||FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)|
|EXTRUDERS||2 Dual Extruders|
|BUILD VOLUME||(WxDxH): 12x12x12 inch / 305x305x305 mm|
|LAYER RESOLUTION||0.01~0.25 mm|
|PRINT SPEED||10 ~ 150 mm/s|
|POSITION PRECISION||XY-axes: 0.0125 mm, Z-axis: 0.00125 mm|
|LCD DISPLAY||7 inch capacitive touch-screen|
|OPERATING NOZZLE TEMPERATURE||170-300 ℃|
|PLATFORM TEMPERATURE||MAX 100 ℃|
|SUPPORTED MATERIALS||PLA/ PLA+/ ABS/ABS+/ PC/ PETG/ TPU/HIPS/ Bronze-filled/ Wood-filled|
|FILAMENT DIAMETER||1.75 mm|
|CONNECTIONS||WiFi, SD Card, USB, Ethernet|
|CHASSI||Frame: Aluminum: Enclosure: ABS, Acrylic and Polycarbonat|
|FILE FORMAT||stl, .obj|
|PRODUCT DIMENSION||(WxDxH): 24.3x23.2x29.9 inch / 616x590x760 mm|
|NOZZLE DIAMETER||0.4 mm (0.016 in)|
|SUPPORTED OS||Windows XP and later versions, Mac, Linux|
The Raise3D N2 3D Printer with Dual Extruder carries some of the best specifications in the market.
It is one of the best printers for high resolution and printing accuracy. The Raise3D printing temperature can reach up to 300°C for printing a wide range of filament. Also comes with a beautiful 7" touch-screen, remote control function and resume printing function after power interruption.
Raise3D 3D printers have the first ever touch-screen that you can monitor the print process and control the printer by a simple touch from your finger tip. You can access the touchscreen through WiFi, LAN, USB and SD card. With Raise3D 3D printers, there will be no more frustrating print interruptions (power outage, etc). You can resume an interrupted print like it never happened!
With dual-extruder, you can print with 2 different filaments at the same time. You can make prints with 2 colors or use one filament as the support material to make more complicated models.
Compatible with most filaments available. With the Raise3D innovative patent-pending all-metal hot-end, the N2 PLUS can print most filaments you can find, including the full range from our SELECT series of filament. The list includes but is not limited to: ABS, ABS+, HIPS, NinjiaFlex, PC ABS, PC Plus, PETG, PLA, PLA+, PLA, R-Flex, TPU, SELECT Bronze, SELECT Wood. Raise3D printers have one of the highest print qualities and accuracy levels available. Up to 10 micron Z resolution and 12.5 micron X/Y step size to achieve the best print quality and accuracy. All Raise3D 3D printers have fully enclosed chambers and heat beds that can reach 110°C.
What Makes The Raise N2 Different?
• Available in single and dual extruder models.
• High-resolution - 0.01 mm - 0.25 mm
• Huge build volume, up to 12 x 12 x 12 inches 305x305x305 mm
• 7 inch color capacitive touchscreen with easy-to-use GUI
• Freescale imx6, Quad core 1 Ghz ARM processor
• All-metal hot-end up to 300 degrees Celsius
• 10+ verified types of filament
• Remote monitoring and print job management, via Ethernet/Wi-Fi
• Resume printing after a power interruption
• 16 expansion ports allow customization with digital and analog I/O
• Clear acrylic cover to extruder for easy filament loading
• Transparent and removable full enclosure
• Heated print-bed, pre-aligned at the factory, leveling-free
• Dual extruder - Standard on all Machines sold from 3D Prima
• Organize and manage your print jobs through the touch-screen interface.
• Print jobs from our ideaMaker software incorporate preview data with the G-code, giving you a visual preview of your print.
• Community standard G-code, without preview data, is also supported.
VISUAL PROGRESS INDICATION
• The completed section of the print is highlighted on the preview image to show the progress of your job.
• Job statistics, including printing time, are displayed along with the job preview
• CPU: 1Ghz Quad-Core imx6 ARM Processor
• Memory: 1GB
• Onboard Flash: 8GB
• Ports: SD card *1, USB2.0 * 4, Ethernet * 1
• Network: Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
• System: Embedded Linux based on Ycoto project
• Extendable Ports: PWM*2, I2C*1, SPI*1, 8Bit ADC*1, USB2.0*1, 5v-1A*2, 3.3v-100mA*1, Reset*1, Gnd*3
RECOVERY AFTER POWER INTERRUPTION
• No more frustrating print interruption (power outage, etc). You can resume an interrupted print like it never happened!
• Li-on batteries provide essential power to the printer in the event of a power loss.
• Battery backup allows the N-Series printers to recover after a power loss to resume the print job from the precise point where it left off.
• When power is lost, the logic controller operates from the battery to go through an orderly shutdown sequence.
• Details to recover the print job are stored during the sequence.
• When power is restored, the start up sequence will detect the recovery data and allow the print job to be resumed.
WI-FI/ETHERNET FILE UPLOADING & CONTROL
• Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity allow for print jobs to be uploaded through the network, eliminating the "sneaker-net" shuffling of SD cards to run the printer without a computer.
• The network connection also allows for remote management and monitoring of the printer.
• Printers can be managed and shared by team members within a network.
• Networked printers can be accessed directly from ideaMaker, making it easy to submit and manage print jobs on the machine.
• The printer discovery function in ideaMaker can can automatically find and connect to any N-Series printers in your network.
The N-Series printers accept community-standard 3D printing G-code, giving you the freedom to use your own software. For the best results, we provide our own high-performance slicer to give you the optimal experience with our printers.
Our ideaMaker slicer has a powerful 64-bit multi-threading slicing engine that powers through the slicing tasks with ease. It is built to handle large-scale objects so that even your most challenging prints can be processed, while other slicers may struggle for a long time or even crash with complicated jobs.
The ideaMaker software is loaded with features, including the ability to automatically repair broken meshes, and to split large models into smaller chunks, and remote control the N-Series printers.
The standard settings in ideaMaker yields excellent results. Yet, for experienced users, the ability to control detail of the printing process is essential. ideaMaker is highly adjustable, allowing you to use advanced settings to control nearly every parameter of the slicing process.
Tags: 3dskrivare, 3d skrivare, reprap, 3dprinter, Sverige, köpa, Raise3D