- Included Printing Material: Sample Resin Pack
- Layer Capability: 0.025mm (HD 25 µm)
- Max Print Speed: 35mm/hour
- Build Envelope: 120mm x 68mm x 200mm
- Build Surface: Wanhao Proprietary Surface (+/- 0.03mm Flat Tolerance)
- Printer Frame Size: 200mm (L) x 200mm (W) x 430mm (H)
- Light Wavelength: 405 nm
- LCD Pixel Resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Z-Axis Endstop Switch: Optical Endstop Sensor
- Cooling: 60mm Electronics Cooling Fan
- Compatible Software: Creation Workshop (Wanhao Edition)
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 10
- File Type: Gcode
- File Transfer: USB Tethered
- Frame Color: Steel Frame (Powder Coated Black)
This is the most updated version of D7 supplied with 'Anti-Wobble Kit'
The Wanhao Duplicator 7 DLP is a resin desktop 3D printer made by Wanhao.Duplicator 7 has a build area of 120x70x200mm and a layer resolution capability of 35 microns
The Wanhao Duplicator 7 DLP uses the vat photopolymerisation 3D printing technology. DLP stands for Digital Light Processing. For 3D printing the Wanhao Duplicator 7 DLP selectively cures liquid resin layer after layer in order to build an object. It uses the 395-405 nm wavelength and is compatible with most of the resin materials available on the market.
The Wanhao Duplicator 7 DLP is equipped with a HD LCD screen which offers a 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution. The input is HDMI type. This 3D printer offers a build speed of 15mm-35 mm/Hour.
The Wanhao Duplicator 7 DLP uses the Creation Workshop software to slice and control the printing process.
Version 1.4 Information:
- UV LED wires are soldered to the LED body instead of tabs.
- Tabs cut off UV Led to keep from shorting.
- Power button moved to the back of the printer with the other cable connectors.
- Changed Delrin Z Nut (plastic) to a brass anti-backlash nut for more precise movement.
- UV Cooling fan (60mm) and heat sink size increased for better cooling.
- New molded reflector has more reflection and less scratches.
- New Internal 70W Power Supply (no more external power supply)
- Z coupler has been changed to a better Clamping style instead of using setscrews to secure the rod (for better concentricity)
- Even more vents have been added to the back of the printer for better airflow.
- Build plate is now machined for +-0.03mm tolerance to ensure flatness.
- A secondary 60mm cooling fan was added to the side to ensure the motherboard is cooled and the case is ventilated.
Tags: 3dskrivare, wanhao, resin, 3dprinter, reprap, sverige, malmö, Reservdelar, Anet, A8, CR10, CR10S, Creality, Sverige, Styrkort, Controller board