- An industrial-grade 3D printer designed for the extreme hobbyist or prosumer in mind
- Large build volume with professional high-quality printing
- Filament run-out detection and resume printing from power failure
- Intelligent assisted bed leveling
- With an air filter device to reduce unpleasant odors and hazardous emissions
- Video Monitoring printing process with a built-in HD camera
- User-friendly 5-inch full-color touchscreen
- Enclosed body, removable top lid, and heated platform
- Simple, sturdy, and all-metal frame design
Guider IIS On-Line Camera
On-line camera helps you monitor your print jobs when you’re away via on-line camera wherever and whenever you are.
Polar Cloud Enabled
Manage your 3D printing from anywhere using Polar Cloud. The Inventor IIS comes Polar Cloud Enabled straight out of the box, meaning you can control your 3D printer from anywhere with an internet connection, connect and manage multiple printers at once, queue print jobs, slice models, access unique educational curriculum and check how your print is going with the built-in web cam!