The PanelDue is a colour touch screen controller for the Duet and other 3D-printing electronics that support it. This integrated version is a custom-made high-quality 7" TFT LCD panel from a leading manufacturer, with the PanelDue controller by David Crocker integrated on the 7 inch LCD's PCB. Features:-
- Resolution of 800×480 pixels on a 7 inch LCD.
- 5V power from host 3D printer controller.
- 2-wire async serial interface with 3.3V signal level (5V tolerant input).
- Connections to the onboard micro SD card socket as well as the PanelDue serial and power connections are all available via a 10-way ribbon cable. A 300mm long ribbon cable (maximum recommended length) is available as an option to add to your order.
- 4-wire cable to connect the PanelDue to your controller board for the serial and power connections. This cable is supplied (1m long)
- The control board without a screen or the 4.3 and 5 inch verisons with a separate LCD are available from this PanelDue product listing.
There is an overview of connecting a PanelDue on the wiki.Tags: 3dskrivare, reprap 3dprinter, Wanhao, Prusa i3, Duplicator, Duet, Wifi, Reservdelar, Anet, A8, CR10, CR10S, Creality, Sverige