The PanelDue is a colour touch screen controller for the Duet and other 3dprinting electronics that support it.
- The control board and firmware support 2 screen sizes: 4.3" and 5" and 7", at two resolutions: 480×272 (4.3-inch displays) or 800×480 pixels
- 5V power from host 3D printer controller.
- 2-wire async serial interface with 3.3V signal level (5V tolerant input).
- Connections to the external SD card socket that is included on most compatible displays is available via a 10-way ribbon cable connector on version 2.0 PanelDue boards.
- 4-wire cable to connect the PanelDue to your controller board for the serial and power connections.
- The control board without a screen is also available however a 4.2,5 or 7” SSD1963 LCD panel is required and the instructions on David Crocker’s PanelDue blog must be followed.
There is an overview of connecting a PanelDue on the wiki.
We aim to ship all component orders received the following working day. We recommend you use one of our resellers if there is one in or near your country - see the “More Information” section lower on this page for link to resellers.
Tags: 3dskrivare, reprap 3dprinter, Wanhao, Prusa i3, Duplicator, Duet, Wifi, Reservdelar, Anet, A8, CR10, CR10S, Creality, Sverige